Training Stress Management
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, administrators, support staff, customer service staff – and anyone within an organization, who is showing symptoms of stress that they may be unable to deal with. It would also be a useful course for anyone who believes stress could be an imminent problem in their work situation for themselves, or their staff. This course may help prevent serious health and morale problems.
About The Programme
Stress is the adverse reaction people have to excessive pressure, or other types of demands placed on them. It can be caused due to issues at work, concern about something outside of work, or a combination of the two.
This course offers an insight into work-related stress: the causes and effects. Stress management in the workplace requires more than just helpful tips. Changing economic times have us pulled in multiple directions. The pressures and demands between work and personal life are blurred. As a result, the consequences of stress in the workplace come from what is happening to each of us, both on and off the job.
Many world and government health organizations have become so concerned, they have issued guidelines to employers on how to reduce stress at work, and recommend that staff attend Stress Management programmes. Learning to balance the extra demands of the workplace, with family and personal needs, is central to reducing this 21st century epidemic. This programme will offer insight to manage your life more effectively – both in your business and personal environments.
- To learn about the ‘Stress Response’ and the underlying mechanisms that cause it
- To identify personal and work-related stressors and their symptoms, so that personal action plans can be developed
- To explore and create effective stress management techniques that will help you regain control over your personal, family, and work life
What You Will Gain
- An understanding of how to monitor stress and manage it more effectively
- Skills that will give you better control over your daily life
- Greater personal effectiveness
- Enhanced well-being, and a more satisfying lifestyle
- Some Facts About Stress
- Sources Of Stress
- Stress Statistics
- Stress Symptoms Checklist
> The Holmes-Rahe Scale (Understanding The Impact Of Long-Term Stress)
> Stress Diaries (To Identify Short-Term Stress)
> Checking Yourself For Burnout
- Personality & Stress
- Sources Of Work Stressors
- Recognising Stress In Other People
- The Manager’s Role In Recognising Their Employees’ Stress Response
- The Stress Response
> The ‘Fight Or Flight’ Mechanism
- Stress Management Techniques
> Action-Based Strategies
> Perception-Based Strategies
> Coping Strategies
> Relaxation & Sleep
> Self Confidence & Self Esteem
> Anger Management
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.